Friday, December 18, 2015

Self Worth, Value and Beauty-A Maternity Shoot to describe the DIFFERENCE

I have been asked what makes my crowns so different from the several that have since come out since opening my shop back in 2011. I can give several answers (and have) but a few that I'd like to share today can be expressed through these beautiful maternity photos of Nicole Davidge taken by Savannah Kate

Last year, I had the wonderful pleasure of creating a custom crown for Nicole for her Spring wedding as well as coordinating crowns for her bridesmaids. Before that, I also created crowns for her styled shoots for her photography business, Southern Shutter Photography. Now, Nicole just had her first little love-sweet baby Nixon. I am so honored to have been a part of Nicole's journey (even if it's just been a small part). I am so incredibly blessed to be able to work with the brides that I do. I don't just create floral crowns. I create keepsakes that can be treasured for years to come. My pieces are meant to be worn time and time again through engagements, weddings, maternity photos, family photos and even passed on to our daughters. These past few years, I have been trying to per-fect my designs to be loved and handled. I have gone through different blooms to use the highest of quality, added new techniques including hand stitching and now even adding sealant to the tips of many blossoms to keep from any possible fraying. 

The difference is in the details and the time I put into each piece. I want each woman to feel something when they wear one of my crowns or veils-a feeling of self worth, value and beauty.



Nicole is wearing the 'Leigh' Floral Crown from Love Sparkle Pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)