Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Launching New Bridal Collection


Lately, I've been working more and more on getting the shop ready for reopening on June 1st. The moments I get to "work" have been condensed to a couple hours during afternoon nap times. It will be a change going from maternity leave for 3 months back to fulfilling orders, answering emails in a timely manner and trying to keep up with social media and the monthly newsletter. So, please forgive me if I fail miserably at first trying to keep to a decent work schedule as a new mommy of two now.

As far as the reopening of the Love Sparkle Pretty Etsy shop goes, I will be adding several new bridal pieces including a new floral crown, some shoulder pieces and a couple veils. Here is a tiny peek of the new bridal collection photographed by Kristen Booth with dresses by Chariot Marie and Simply Bridal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)