Thursday, February 12, 2015

{Personal} SNEAK PEEK of my Secret Garden themed Baby Shower

This past weekend was my baby shower for our second little love, Lyla Rose whose expected arrival is just next month! Since finding out we are having a girl, I have been wanting to plan a secret garden themed baby shower with lots of flowers-so I did just that! With the help of my mom, mother in law, step-mother in law, aunt in law and my dear friend Crystal, the shower came together perfectly.

I am SO thankful for everyone who came to the shower as well as those who couldn't make it but still celebrated and showered our little lady with love.

I am still going through photos from this day and will post the full post by the end of the weekend but I wanted to share a little sneak peek of  the event because I just couldn't wait. ;)

The full post will be up by the end of the weekend!
Have a beautiful Thursday friends!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We could have a link exchange contract between us! Professional Business Photography

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)