Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Headed to San Fran TONIGHT!

Photo by HoneySparrow


I am headed to the Frisco Bay tonight!!

My friend Tara from Laila's Charming Pieces and I are headed to the studio of Creative Live for a Marketing for Creatives workshop which will be broadcasted live from 9am-4pm PST on July 17-19th. So, if you are a small business owner, tune in for some good tips and knowledge taught by Tara Swiger.

See you on the computer screen!


Photo by HoneySparrow


P.S. Excited to share our trip as well. It's my first time to San Francisco so you best believe I am bringing the camera! Follow along on Love Sparkle Pretty's Shop Instagram, my Personal Instagram  & Laila's Charming Pieces on Instagram to see our trip updates (#LSPinSanFran & #WeDoSanFran).

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm so happy I found your site! I've been watching (and absolutely loving) the Tara Swagger CreativeLive conference. Thanks for sharing about your business and experiences. Your bridal adornments are gorgeous!
    http://www.shaleceelynne.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fun time. I used to live in the Bay and there's soooooo many places to go and things to do. I don't get back often enough. Can't wait to read about how the trip went.

    www.curvesandacamera.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)