Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sneak Preview of NEW Designs Coming Late Spring/Early Summer

If you are a subscriber to Love Sparkle Pretty's monthly newsletter, you read that I am coming out with completely new bridal designs this late Spring/early Summer. These will be pieces never created for the shop nor created by me (hint: these won't be worn in the hair).

They will be very intricate, full of detail and will take quite a bit of time and diligent work.

I will be starting these stunning and very unique pieces while on my 3 week shop vacation next month (exact vacay dates will be announced soon).

Here's just a teeny tiny preview. Note: There are several more stones and beadwork not pictured.

What do you think these new bridal designs will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)