Thursday, March 6, 2014

Branding Changes + Winners


Ideas have been swarming in my head like bees around honey. It started a few days ago when I noticed that I'm just about out of buisness cards again. I need to order more but I'm to the point where I crave a new design-which in turn, had me thinking about branding.

I've been working on a few sketches for new logos, shop headlines, fonts and even a new name (which I can't seem to commit to just yet). It's making me a little loopy at times since I can't seem to make a decision. I can't stand the feeling of uncertainty and indecisiveness when it comes to such things but it's a work in progress just like everything else I'm learning as a small biz owner.

With my ideas though, I plan to launch the new look of Love Sparkle Pretty in May. That's my goal.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, I'd love to hear them! Also, if you can recommend graphic designers and/or print companies, it would be greatly appreciated.

As a side note, a winner has been chosen from the As Darling Does Giveaway! Was it you? Click here to find out! Also, if you didn't necessarily win the shop credit, count yourself a WINNER too because until Monday, use the code "Sparkle20" for 20% off your order over at As Darling Does! It's the cutest handmade shop for your littles with bow ties, headbands, blankets and bibs! Get your shop on!

Have a beautiful Thursday my friends. Looking forward to seeing all the #tbt!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see what you come up with for the redesign even though I LOVE your current one !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't think of your shop being anything other than Love Sparkle Pretty. I love the name and so many others have grown to love Love Sparkle Pretty. {My opinion} But I'm excited for your new design and whats to come for your shop!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)