Friday, November 8, 2013

Clinging onto Fall Attire & Another Shop Announcement

It seems as if Fall has finally arrived to southern Cali and I am soaking it in! My favorite color of this season seems to be mustard yellow and I love pairing it with mulberry red and browns. My favorite cardigan from Target has been a staple item in my wardrobe this past month-see it in my post from our trip to Oak Glen.

I scoured some pretty shops for pieces that would look divine together or as separates. Comfy scarfs, cozy cardigans (love the maxi look), boots and cross bodies are my favorite right now!  

What is your favorite color combo this season?
Want to shop handmade? Look at this GORGEOUS crochet scarf my friend Tara of Laila's Charming Pieces created!
She will be adding these to her shop soon. :)

Speaking of shops, my shop vacation dates have changed to Nov.11-Nov. 28th! We are moving sooner than expected but the shop will reopen just in time for Black Friday sales with new items making their debut. Follow along with the move and new shop creations on my Instagram.

Have a beautiful Fall day my friends!!

1 comment:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)