Saturday, August 31, 2013

Our Summer into Fall Mantel

Yesterday, I decorated a little bit differently to bring in some of the fall ambiance. I was given a really pretty floral arrangement from my mother as well as a gorgeous vase to go with it. The flowers though, didn't all fit in the vase so I recreated a few different arrangements for our mantel.
I realized how much I miss playing with flowers since I decided not to take the advanced floral class this semester. This brought me to a relaxing creative place and gives our home more of an "inviting" feel.
The mantel right night now has a summer into fall presence. As much as I'm hanging onto my warm summer days, I'm definitely awaiting fall's humble welcome.
{enjoy}

What are some of your favorite ways to decorate for fall season?

2 comments:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)