Friday, July 26, 2013

Weekend Recap {A vacay in the sun}

This past Sunday, my husband, my little love bug and I packed up to go on our first family vacation. We decided to go to Laughlin and meet up with our good friends, Chad and Tara and my momma even came out for a night! I was a little weary taking the baby to Laughlin but seeing how our rooms were only $24 a night at the Harrah's, we made it work and found lots of fun things to do with Levi. In actuality, the vacation seemed to be Levi's vacation seeing how he ate lots of goodies, stayed up pretty late, played in the arcade, swam his little heart out in the river and soaked up lots of sun (with mounds of sun screen of course)!
We all had such a great time! I brought my DSLR but I ended up taking most of the photos on my iPhone because I was too nervous that I'd break my Canon somehow.
Here's a little peek of this past weekend.
{enjoy}
On our way with a sleeping baby in the back seat.
Arcade time for little love.
A dinner night with some Mexican food!

Yummy Creme Brulee another night with my momma and step father.
Levi had dessert too...
Clear skies on the way home.
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed the photo above because of the quote I posted on the way home from our trip. :)
Have a beautiful Friday my friends
Do you have any plans for this upcoming weekend?

Follow my blog via Bloglovin'.

2 comments:

  1. You took such beautiful pictures!! I especially love the quote you did on the clouds! Can't wait for our next vacation :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a cute family. Looks like an amazing vacation.

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)