Thursday, June 27, 2013

Recent Pretties + a FLASH SALE

This past month has been full of fun wedding orders including custom pieces. I wanted to share a few recent ones that were just delivered and one almost done.
I'm so excited to see these pretties in full effect on the big days!

This garter was requested from a friend of mine who is a bridesmaid in an upcoming wedding. She wanted to gift the bride her "something blue" as her garter. So sweet right?
I used satin, chiffon, point d'esprit lace, rhinestones, a vintage button as well as a beautiful peacock feather to top it off. I love the way it all came together and I'm proud to say it's my second garter set I've made!
Below is the first set of garters I made for a wedding this past April. I'm thinking about adding some to the shop. What do you think?
Photo Credit: Kristen Booth

I just finished up a custom boutonniere order using pretty skeleton keys, goose feathers and pearls. I love using different color combos I haven't used before. These pieces are for an upcoming fall wedding which makes the beige/champagne and maroon colors PERFECT together for the cooler season!
I only have one of these keys left but I also ordered some others for new designs to add to the shop (coming soon)!

These boutonnieres are also for an upcoming fall wedding with the colors of light blue, white, black and a hint
of gold. I'm waiting for the other skeleton leaves to arrive in the mail (any day now) to complete the other 4 pieces. Then, out they go! :)


A couple hours ago, I received a few photos of a beautiful bride who just got married and used the "Tiffany" hairpiece from the shop on her big day! I love getting pictures from happy customers! Makes my day. :)
THANK YOU SO MUCH SARAH!
Photo Credit: Amy Mullarkey
Photo Credit: Amy Mullarkey

I am thinking of new pieces to add to the shop in a couple of months (including long veils). Eeeppp! :D Anything in particular you'd like to see?
If you are looking for a completely custom piece, email me at lovesparklepretty[at]aol.com and we can come up with something beautiful just for you!

Speaking of the shop, I have 5 of these gold colored chain headpieces for only $13 SHIPPED within the U.S. (originally $18 + shipping)! Leave your Paypal email below in the comments to snag yours or email me at lovesparklepretty[at]aol.com.

Have a lovely day my friends and don't forget to enter this giveaway for a sweet bunting banner from Edeenut!

5 comments:

  1. I love the garters!! You should most definitely add them to the shop. As your friend{stalker} :) I love watching your shop and blog grow. These garters will help you move you that much more, to becoming one of the first shops you see when logging onto Etsy. You are so inspirational Kayla & I LOVE YOUR WORK! :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designs! You are so creative and talented! You amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all and I definitely think you should add the garters to the shop! They're so pretty!! Be assured that you will be making the garter for my future wedding!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all! My wedding is going to be full of all things vintage, and I lcd the key boutonnières! So beautiful:)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)