Monday, May 20, 2013

Recent "Pretties" + a sneak peek of NEW headpieces coming to the shop!

I'm sure most of you know by now that I love to share some of the custom orders that I do for my amazing clients-seriously AMAZING people. :)
Today, I wanted to share a few recent "pretties" starting with this order of peacock hairpieces. I created these for a unique art deco wedding in Georgia coming up next month. The bride wanted to give these to her bridal party to wear in their hair on the big day. I el. oh. ve. ee. them! They are made with peacock feathers, rooster feathers, hackle feathers and vintage-inspired buttons.

I also created a boutonniere order for a sweet bride in South Korea. I used gold skeleton leaves, various ivory, champagne and blue feathers, lace and pearl detail, and twine. I also created the vintage-inspired buttons by using 2 different types of buttons and making them work together. I love the color of these little beauties!


A few days ago, I received some gorgeous photos of a beautiful bride whom I created a one of a kind necklace for. I always get SO excited when clients send me photos of the pieces I made for them and this sweet gal was no exception!
For this piece, I used various fabrics and vintage buttons. I ADORED the way it turned out but haven't made another bridal necklace since. So, she has a pretty unique piece!
She paired the necklace with her great grandmothers pearls and they actually look like they belong together!
"Thank you so much Kate for being so kind and wonderful to work with! You made a gorgeous bride! I wish you all the happiness in the world!"

Want to see a peek at what's coming to the blog tomorrow? Not only will this AMAZING boho-inspired shoot by Kayla V Photography be featured in the blog, these pieces (and many more) will be showing up in the shop soon! Love. Love. LOVE!

Have a "pretty" day today my friends!

1 comment:

  1. Omg. Obsessed with your designs! Hopefully I find Mr. Right soon so I can order a bunch of stuff from you!! Eek! The peacock hairpieces and the gold...to.die.for!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)