Thursday, March 14, 2013

Spring Events {Table Decor}

I am so excited to welcome spring! I love the pretty colors it brings along with soft rays of sunshine and blooming flowers. I can't wait to put some ideas into action for a few events!
Here is a bit of inspiration for your lovely spring dates.

Peaches are soo pretty as decor! I swoon over peach details. :)
credit

A single rose with babys breath adds such a feminine touch to any place setting. That fabric is gorgeous too!
credit

I love how the tulips are placed in this arrangement. They are so care free and create a playful elegant setting. This color combo has got to be my favorite as well!
credit

A brunch in the orchards? Yes please!!
credit

I have never really liked tall centerpieces because it's hard to interact with others on the opposite side of the table but with a beautiful airy blossom branch, it still allows everyone to communicate amongst each other. Not to mention, it's very pretty as well!
credit

This branch chandelier is GORGEOUS! Enough said.
credit

Do you have any upcoming events this season? If so, what ideas and color palettes are you incorporating?

3 comments:

  1. That first picture is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous post! I'm getting Spring Fever from it :) Found your blog through Aloha Friday Bloghop & now following you on Bloglovin! :)
    ♥Chania
    http://www.bloglovin.com/sassysweetstyle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutley love these ideas. I am currently in the process of planing my own wedding.. slowly but surely! & love how your blog is flowing with tons of inspriation!
    -Annastasia xox ( NEW FOLLOWER<3)

    p.S. i found your blog through follow friend Friday!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)