Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Playing with chalk + FREE Valentine Printables!!

A couple of night ago, I started finally taking down some of the winter/holiday decor and adding touches of Valentine's Day detail. :) {Here's just one little preview.} I chalked up this design which is inspired from a free printable over at Simply Klassic!
Whenever I decorate for a new holiday, I like to browse for some cute printables to add to a few frames around the house. While searching, I saved some of my favorites so I can share them with you!
{enjoy}
I love these Valentine prints from My Fabuless Life
Get these chalkboard prints at Nest of Posies
LOVE this print from Sunny with a Chance of Sprinkles
Tunnel of Love Print from Flamingo Toes


Valentine cards by Fellow Creatives
Get this adorable print from the Tomkat Studio
What some of your favorite Valentine prints? I would love to see them! :)

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for sharing :) That just made my day! You're such a sweetie! I hope you're having an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chalk work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I have that frame in the first photo and I painted it aqua!! It's one of my favorites. and holy cow these fonts are to die for. I love chalk art



    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great prints for Valentine's day!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)