Thursday, December 20, 2012

Lately.

These past couple weeks have been fun-filled and quite busy! With Christmas orders getting done as well as a bit of holiday shopping and Christmas parties to attend, these past few days have really flown by and to think that Christmas is in just 4 days?!? Where did this entire year go?
Here are some photos from this past week with a few from the week prior.
{enjoy}
That time I went to VS and got free perfume and panties. Thank you VS coupons that still come in my mail! :)
 
A HILARIOUS game of "Things" at a fun Christmas party.

First time in a long time I was able to curl my hair.
Working on more orders late at night with coffee=best way to do it!

That night we went to see Christmas lights and ate at The Hat.
Video coffee date with my besties that I've known since 1st grade!
 
Lots of pretty fabric necklaces were made.
Scarves were made and packaged.
A small box was decorated with washi tape to package up some rings.
Treated myself to a midnight mani.

Let myself laugh...at myself! I believe we should do this more often. :)
It's been a great couple weeks!
Here's to the holidays ahead!
I am greatly looking forward to the upcoming year as well. A new blog post coming soon about what's in store for Love Sparkle Pretty. It's going to be quite EXCITING! :)
Have a beautiful night.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love having different colored nails every few days. Right now they are a light pink. :)

      Delete
  2. The necklaces are really cool! I love them! It looks like you have been busy! I hope you were able to get everything done before Christmas, and that you were able to really enjoy the holiday! I hope it was filled with even more games and laughter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I was able to finish everything in time and had a great holiday. :) Hope you had an amazing Christmas!

      Delete
  3. Great snaps and wonderful blog. Congrats on the Liebster. Perhaps we could follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Looks like you had a great Christmas from your blog. Beautiful by the way! I am your newest follower.

      Delete
  4. You are so gorgeous! Love your hair. Looks like you are having a great holiday. I wish it never had to end! Just found your blog and have enjoyed looking around and getting to know you better. Hope you don't mind if I follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    thelifeofbon.com

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)