Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Fall Inspired Portrait Shoot//Featuring Love Sparkle Pretty

A dear friend of mine asked me if I had any accessory pieces that could be used for her fall inspired photoshoot. Once I found out that she was using pinecones, burnt orange, and little deer stationary, I couldn't resist! I created a little pine cone necklace and burnt orange fabric rosette ring. Both of these pieces are now available in the shop! Aurora from Vilcis Squared is such a beautiful person inside and out and her photos really capture that! What's really cool about her shoot was that she was photographing another photographer-Desiree Shuey from Desiree Shuey Photography!
You know there will be such great magic when 2 photographers collaborate!
The pretty hairstyling and makeup was created by Ashley Jael, and those delicious looking pies are made by Janelle Ungaro.
{Enjoy.}
 
Want to see more of this lovely portrait shoot?
Go to Vilchis Squared-right here!
Pine Cone Necklace + Fabric Ring: from my shop-Love Sparkle Pretty (will be available this week!)
Model: Desiree Shuey
 Hair + Make Up: Ashley Jael
 Photography + Wardrobe / Accessory / Prop Styling: Aurora of Vilchis Squared
 Miniature Pies: Janelle Ungaro
{Get the Rosette Ring HERE}
{Get the Pinecone Necklace HERE}
~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't forget about the scarf giveaway from my shop!
If you haven't entered yet, go enter!
:)
Click Here for all of the details.

2 comments:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)