Sunday, October 21, 2012

A favorite fall color this year {Burnt Orange}

There always seems to be a new color each season that I am instantly attracted to and this Fall, it is definitely {burnt orange}. It just seems to captivate the essence of the season and makes me think of the cooler season, the crisp air, and for some reason...I then want my favorite hot drink at Starbucks-{hot soy chai. no water. 2 pumps chai. 1 pump vanilla. no foam. light whip cream. thank you very much.} I love the little details of this color and the not so little details of this color.
{Enjoy}
 
This dress is oh so lovely!
credit


Love these skinnies! I actually tried some on at Marshall's but they didn't have my right size! Sad. I will try looking for some more of these soon!
credit

A field of flowers and this dress? Yes please!
Credit

I ADORE this look! Large t-shirt, cardigan, scarf, and messy bun. Looks so effortless yet still pretty. pretty. pretty.
Credit

Love this cardigan!
Credit

A pop of color with this scarf? Looks so cozy!
Credit

Gorgeous! Looks like it belongs in Vogue...because it is in Vogue of course!
Credit

Knit sweater. Geek Chic.
Credit

What is your favorite color this Fall?

1 comment:

  1. Definitely loving the burnt orange color. Need to get that for this Fall season ASAP!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)