Saturday, July 28, 2012

A DIY wreath for our home.


So I know that I said my next post will be about the owl themed surprise party that I helped style but I am still working on it and wanted to share the super cute and easy fabric wreath that I made for our home today.
I made it using a round styrofoam piece that I bought from Joanns, beige fabric that I wrapped around it, and then created mustard yellow, teal, and ivory rosettes to attach to it. I also used a bit of burlap and lace to tie into it. Lastly, I made a little bunting banner--in which I used a brown sharpie to write "hello" on. :)
It was really simple and I created it quite fast!
We now have a little bit of extra detail for our home.
Welcome guests!!! :)

1 comment:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)