Friday, June 22, 2012

Lots of new pieces created!!

It's funny, although I announced that was I "back from my break" in my last post, my blog has not seen a single new post since then!
 
{P.S. Thank you so much for your guys' love & support too! Whether it was a beautiful comment you sent me, an email, phone call, or just simply following and reading my posts--I really appreciate it!}
 
Sorry for such quiet time around here...
I really have been quite the busy little lady outside of the bloggy world!
 
I wanted to share what I have created recently and what I am still working on (although not every piece will be shown).
I made this custom boutonniere for a wedding in Canada this past week. The bride contacted me with a unique design and I put my own little creativity into it and
{TADA}!
It's certainly not like any other design I have made before. Love it!
I made this matching set for my good friend and her little girl on the way. It's a momma flower and a baby headband made from pink chiffon fabric, black marabou feathers, and black glass beads.
 
This is a custom bridal piece I am working on for a wedding in Australia. I added a bit of detail to match the brides dress with handsewn beads, lace, satin, chiffon, crystals and feathers. When the piece is completely done, I will post more about it! It is a bit of a different version of "Perfect Elegance" which is available here in the shop!
 
This is a custom headband made for a 3 year old flower girl in a wedding coming up this weekend. It turned out so stinkin' cute with light pink peony petals, champagne and ivory lace, pearl detail, a crystal brooch, and ivory stretch lace for the headband.
 
I sent out this dainty rosette necklace to my blog giveaway winner--Desirae from Going with the flow. :)
I made this custom dainty rosette necklace for a wonderful customer in Germany. She asked for red rosettes with turquiose beads and I made just that! You can purchase your own rosette necklace here in the shop. :)
 
I made this custom wedding hairpiece to match a brides wedding dress sash with a polka dot guinea feathers and chiffon. I love the layers of the light and airy petals!
 
I also sent out another "Tiffany" hairpiece which is one of the "original" pieces from
Love Sparkle Pretty.
 
As you can tell, It may look like I was still on a break but my poor blog has been the only one to suffer inactivity.
On top of these pieces (I also have a few more I am working on), I just started summer school this week!
DUN-DUN-DUUUNNNNNN
 
I'm hoping that my Nursing Pharmacology class will still allow me somewhat of a normal summer. We shall see about that though...so far, not looking like it.
In a positive light, I have a family reunion to attend this weekend! :)
Got to love those right? :)
I'm actually quite excited! I wonder how many "crazy" stories there will be?!?!
 
{Have a BEAUTIFUL weekend!}

2 comments:

  1. Such pretty pieces. And I hope Pharmacology came easier for you than it did for me. Good luck!

    Silver from A Silver Snapshot
    http://starthinker-silverbarter.blogspot.ca/
    asilversnapshot@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW you make such beautiful things!!!!!

    I was wondering if you would like to sponsor something from your Etsy shop? I'll be hosting a giveaway when I get to 50 followers and I knew you had some great or should I say magnificent stuff in your shop! :D
    Let me know if you can!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)