Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vintage inspired shoot featuring some Love Sparkle Pretty hairpieces + new projects!

After one less stress of a big fat final to worry about--I finished it...and ACED it this morning--I can now focus on completing orders, projects, and the daily joys of wifey and mommy duties :)

I wanted to share a couple of my newest & original pieces that have been completed and I'm pretty excited about! This is just one of several posts to come about lots of new stuff!
Whooo Hooo!

First, a friend of mine photographed a "vintage-inspired" shoot and used some of my items which turned out so beautifully!

Photography credit: Kayla Von Der Heide Photography

This is the newest piece in the shop right now. It's the first "headpiece" that I have created and I absolutely love it! It's so simple yet beautiful.  
The {newest item} Gold Chain Headpiece--available here.

The Red Blooming Headband--available here.
{Psst! Want to win one of these headbands?
"Like" my new Facebook Page right here.
Once I get to 150 "likes," I will be giving one away!} 


Vintage inspired hairpiece with vintage brooch--available here.

Wearing the Mustard Yellow Spring Ring--available here.
 
View the rest of this beautiful photo shoot here.

More credits:
*Clothing:Celestial Horse
*Hair:Sulema
*Makeup:Melanie Honeyblossom
 
I also made a new flower piece for one of my good friend's birthday present using silver satin and a pearl brooch for the center. Here's a little preview.
 
I also have a custom order for 4 floral corsage pins going to Canada this week for a June wedding!
I love these little cuties!
 
These are also available in the Love Sparkle Pretty Shop right here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just as a reminder, I have a few giveaways going on right now too!
Enter my 100 followers giveaway right HERE for this dainty rosette necklace handmade by me :)

Want to win this adorable rose necklace also handmade by me?
Head over to Sprinkles of My Life right HERE and enter Lindsey's giveaway!
 
I have lots of new projects (including new DIY's heading your way very soon too!
 
{Have a BEAUTIFUL day!}

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the pictures!!!
    You have a talent when it comes to Headpieces and jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)