Thursday, May 24, 2012

David and Milia's GORGEOUS colorful wedding--with a Love Sparkle Pretty bridal piece :)

This morning, I got an email from Milia--a wonderful customer who asked me to create a custom bridal piece for her big day. I used an ivory and mustard yellow color palette and created a birdcage veil for her.
{You can read more about it in my past post--here}
I was so excited to see some of the photos that she sent me!
She made such a STUNNING bride and her wedding theme and decor was absolutely GORGEOUS!
This spring wedding is so precious and the day looks like it couldn't have been more perfect.
These amazing photos were taken by Him & Her Photography!
 
I had to share!
 
{enjoy}


The details of their wedding are just beautiful! So cheerful, colorful, & thoughtful! You can tell that a lot of {love} went into the planning of this wedding.

At each table, the bride and groom wrote a promise to each other on chalkboards. Such a great idea!
My favorite is "I promise to warm your hands when they are cold " from David. SOOOO romantic!




Congrats to David and Milia on your marriage!
I wish you all the very best and THANK YOU again so very much for giving me the opportunity to create a custom piece for your special day!
It really means a lot!

View more photos of David & Milia's wedding at the link below.
Photography Credit: Him & Her Photography
Get this Bridal Hairpiece from the shop right here.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures!
    I'm following your blog now! :D
    I love it to pieces!

    (would you like to follow me or even come visit?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photography! & the piece you made is so beautiful, everything you make is! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gah! I feel so special that you featured my wedding on your blog! I got SO many compliments on the beautiful veil you made me! You're wonderful.

    Love,
    Milia

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)