Monday, April 23, 2012

{Key to my Heart} VERY LIMITED Necklace now available in the shop! :)

Yesterday, I spent the morning on my newest creation.
{Key to my Heart}
was created using an antique-inspired filigree key (approx. 2.75" in length)
filigree heart charm (I only have 2 of these specific heart charms!)
a translucent aqua bead
a dainty pink bead
& a "made with love" charm
all on a 30" antique brass chain
with lobster clasp at end.
These are VERY limited quantity (2 to be exact)
because I only have 2 of these heart charms so put your order in now for your
{pretty much OOAK necklace}
:)
Order your
{Key to my Heart}
necklace here in the
Love Sparkle Pretty Shop
p.s. I'm still giving away a headband once I hit 150 "likes" on my
Facebook page so head on over & "like" & "share."
The lucky winner could be YOU! :)

5 comments:

  1. very cute! I love your shop! I don't have any extra money right now but if i did, i'd be making orders left and right!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful piece! I'm checking out your shop now and I must say, I'm smitten by everything in there! :)

    xo, Samantha
    sammyblackwood.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I'm your newest follower and co-host of this month's blog hop. Thanks so much for joining in on the fun :) I'm looking forward to getting you know you better!

    What pretty necklaces!! I'm off to see your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty...I am your newest follower from the Networking Blog Hop! I would love if you would check out my blog and if you like what you see please follow back :)
    Modern Modest Beauty

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)