Friday, March 2, 2012

Vintage Frame Project For {Our Home}

I went to Ikea for the first time about a month ago and fell in LOVE!
While I was there, I bought this black filigree picture frame for our home as well as this black and white little clock which I found to be adorable! :)
For the frame, I took out the glass and added muslin fabric and sewed a teal letter L (for our last name) and heart onto the muslin. I also added several different black vintage buttons to the center of the heart to tie it into the black frame.

The teal colored bookcase was given to me from my grandmother. Isn't it cute? :)





I also made these yellow felt pom pom flowers with pearl details to add some bright color to the room :)
You can also purchase these little flowers from my shop here.


Ok, that's my latest project for our home...for now :)

What are your latest projects for your home?



No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)