Saturday, March 17, 2012

{SALE} + new inventory coming soon & I need your ideas :)

Here's the deal, between being a momma to a 3 1/2 month old, wife to a handsome husband, nursing student, crafter, and checker at the local grocery store--I have very little time to create new items for my shop.
I have been trying to prioritize but I find it getting harder and harder and I'm getting tired. I have so many ideas in my head for new items for my shop but sadly, I haven't been able to implement them.
I am craving the sense of {creativity} right about now folks!
In 2 weeks though, I am able to leave my job (thank you Jesus!) and hopefully have more time for my crafting!
{YAY!}
I am in the middle of finishing up some recent orders & I want to sell the rest of my inventory to make room for all new goodies! :)
Everything is on sale so hurry before it's all gone.
Love Sparkle Pretty




On that note, what would you like to see in my shop?
I have lots of ideas for jewlery, new hairpieces, new scarves, & even clutches!
Send me your ideas! I would love to read some feedback :D

1 comment:

  1. I love anything with lace, pearls, pastel pinks, teals, lavender. Maybe something vintage-y looking? Tea pots and tea cups? Possibilities are endless. :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)