Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wedding pictures from the feather projects I created!!


The last big project I did was for a bride and her wedding full of feathers! I made her bouquet, maid of honor's bouquet, toss bouquet & 3 boutonniere's for her groom, the best man & her father. I posted about it all right --->here if you haven't seen to blog post :)

{click:Feathers Blog Post}

With the approval of the bride, here are some of the pictures from the wedding day taken by her photographer JTB Photography.

{Enjoy}

The beautiful bride & her groom


The lovely bride & her bouquet I created for her

Bride & Father

The maid of honor & best man


The wedding party :)

Time for the toss bouquet!! :)




I was so happy to see that the wedding turned out beautifully and my creations could be a part of Samantha & Joey's big day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)