Friday, September 9, 2011

Love Sparkle Pretty Hairpieces--Photoshoot {Part One}

For a while, I was planning a styled photoshoot for {Love Sparkle Pretty} hairpieces. I had big big plans but time crept up quickly and with so many other events and projects going on, I didn't get to invest as much time as I wanted into the shoot. Luckily, when it came down to it, I had a wonderful support team who helped put it all together and I love how everything turned out! I am beyond happy!

On August 18, 2011, I arrived at the location of the photoshoot which would be my grandmothers house! She is a "master gardener"--literally--and her backyard as well as front yard, served as the perfect picture taking spot! I also had my two beautiful models--Crystal & Ashley--to help get all dolled up and showcase the pieces! Lastly, my wonderful sister-in-law--Kristin--came over to help photograph everything & she did a beautiful job!! Thank you to all those who helped put this whole shin-dig together!! It really means a lot!

I will be having lots more photoshoots to come so check back on updates and if you would like to help out, send me a message! :)

Don't forget to check out my etsy site!! It's still under construction but a lot of the new pieces are up! :) {Love Sparkle Pretty} Etsy Shop


{Enjoy Part 1!}
Lots more to come!























No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)