Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Daisies for Twins! :)


Two adorable twin girls are on their way in the Chip family and as a part of their baby shower gift, I made a head band for each of them :)
I went and bought some pink, soft elastic from Joann's fabric store for the bands and sewed the ends together. Once I was done, I used hot pink daisies for each flower and to make each one unique, I used two different floral fabrics as well as two different buttons for the center of each--One green & one yellow. Then I sewed each flower to the elastic bands & --Viola! A cute little hairpiece for two tiny beauties due at the end of September :D
{I can't wait to meet little Madison & Macie}





No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)