Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sneak Peek: Baby Shower Invitations

I have decided {like most of my other decisions about projects} that I can't seem to find the PERFECT invitations for my baby shower in September...sooo I'm making them myself!!! Ay yi yi, sometimes my pickiness really can add up to toooo much to do but I can't help it! Although I am not throwing my own shower, I HAVE to be apart of the decor & planning. That's all there is to it! lol
I already have the layout of the invitations done and what I want the stationary to look like so now it's a matter of printing and putting together all of the other little details that computer printing just can not do.
Here is a small sneak peek at what will be added to the invitations and some inspiration for my little man's baby shower :)

**All the other details will be kept a secret until they have been completed & sent out**

{Enjoy}


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)