Tuesday, July 5, 2011

PINK ruffled flower skirt!

A few weeks ago I had went down to the LA fabric district to find the perfect fabric for the perfect skirt for a little girl. I had found what I was looking for and after about 14+ hours of sewing, hand stitching, ruffling, and measuring-I have FINALLY finished the adorable PINK ruffled skirt!! :)
Here it is in all it's girliness!!
I attached a pink bow to the top of the skirt with a pin so that it could be moved and added where desired :)
Notice the silver shimmer within the pink :) My favorite!
I spent a lot of time on this skirt. I thought, "if I was still a little girl, how would I want my skirt to look like?" After several hours, I completed it and couldn't be happier with it! :)
Needless to say though, I am now taking a break from the sewing machine for a while and I'm going to just work on hairpieces for my new line coming out soon! :)
Also, in October, I will be a part of the 14th Annual Arts & Crafts Fair in Helendale, California which is expecting over 1,000 people to show. This also means I need to start creating lots more pieces...busy-busy but I love it all! :D Have a beautiful day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)