Monday, July 25, 2011

Creative Surge!

So, it's a little passed midnight & I realize I have to wake up at 7am and work an 8 hour shift tomorrow...BUT I have been on a creative surge for the passed 4 hours!! I am now done for the night after finishing a wedding hairpiece & two new hairpieces for my new line coming next month! :D
Here's a sneek peak at the 2 new additions:

{Enjoy.}

{Country Chic}: Made from a coral rose, floral fabric (I actually picked it out about a year ago & finally decided to use it :)), a vintage button, & a bit of burlap for a stitch!
I must say, I am in love with this piece!! :)


{Pretty in Pink}: Made with 3 types of flowers with hues of light pinks and deep pinks, pink feathers, ivory feathers, a bit of french veiling, & a light gold vintage button to tie it all together! :)


...now it's time for bed! Sweetdreams :)
More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)