Saturday, July 16, 2011

3 more hairpieces added to the new line

As I am filling up my plate with more and more projects, I have managed to add 3 more hairpieces to the new line coming out in August :)
Here's a sneak peek! Enjoy!

{AHOY Darling}
Made with dusty blue & red plume feathers, antique gold lace with ivory shimmer, ivory chiffon & a nautical broach made from Italy to tie it all together :)







{Summers Canvas}
Made with spotted guinea feathers, teal & yellow plumes, ivory & pink petals, & a gold plated crystal broach from France.



{Antique Glamour}
Made with antique gold lace with ivory shimmer, peacock feathers, & a lovely vintage inspired broach from Italy.



I can't wait to show off all the pieces in the upcoming photoshoot in August!! :) They will be available on my etsy shop when the line is complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)