Monday, June 20, 2011

Halo Hairpiece

A couple nights ago, I made this halo hairpiece within an hour from wire stems that I had left after I picked off all the flowers to use them. I used a pink peony bud and put a pink flower button in the center. I also added lace, little ivory feathers and used little pink and ivory flowers (I think they are supposed to be like cherry blossoms) to go along with the peony. I had never made a hairpiece quite like this one before but I love it and will continue to make more like it :) Listings will be up soon on my etsy account for similar hairpieces @ http://www.etsy.com/shop/kaylanicole0317 !
Enjoy! :)
Next post: LA fabric district finds {& lots of them!}

1 comment:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)