Monday, March 7, 2011

A NEW project

A couple days ago, I went to the mall with a friend to go on a bit of a shopping spree. I wore my lace skirt that I made about a month back. Little did I know, that decision would guide me into a new creation :)

A girl, by the name of Chanelle, stopped me and after complimenting on my skirt, she asked if I could make her one {of course I would! :) } she gave me her ideas on a skirt and we decided on the fabric (which I have to pick the rest up tomorrow)!

This project will be a layered lace and cheetah print ruffled skirt :) There is a bit of sparkle to the chiffon cheetah print fabric as well which makes it even girlier! Once I start this skirt, I will be posting pictures of its progress so check back soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)